Start your search. Find your place. Leverage your skills.
Applications Engineer - Assembly tools & equipment
1000 Brown Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 Auburn Hills, MI 48326 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
We are currently searching for an Applications Engineer with automation experience that enjoys customer interaction and solving problems. This is a contract-to-direct opportunity with our customer in the Auburn Hills area.
- Interact with cross-functional team members from Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Customer Service, Manufacturing, and Commissioning to solicit input and buy into proposals
- Experience working with industrial trades contractors (i.e., piping, electrical, etc.)
- Operate in a collaborative Sales/Estimating team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, sow analysis, pursuit estimates, and proposal drafts
- Intermediate travel (25%) to meet customers, support all proposal activities with technical and commercial content, technical recommendations, and process analysis
- Obtain external quotes from the vendor base and find new support sources
- Develop and generate solutions using technology (products) and process knowledge in Dispense / Paint, Press & Polymers, Powertrain and BiW
- Compute costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements
- At least five years of experience working with assembly tools/equipment (Final Assembly, General Assembly, BiW Assembly, Powertrain Assembly)
- Knowledge in Dispense / Paint, Press & Polymers, Powertrain and BiW a plus
- Experience with Excel (specifically pivot tables, tracing back formulas, and the VLOOKUP function)
- Interaction with customers on programs
- Experience working with structural steel is helpful but not required
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
M-Team Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, M-Team Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marketing Specialist
Working within a dual role as Marketing Manager and Technical Recruiter at M-Team Solutions, Bryce Watts deploys marketing campaigns that drive qualified candidates to apply to our client’s open positions. Watts is also responsible for recruiting, recruitment marketing, communications, business development, graphic design, branding, and website development.
Soon after graduating with a B.B.A. in Marketing and high honors from the University of Michigan-Flint, Bryce began working full-time at the Genesee Intermediate School District as a Marketing and Video Specialist. During his time at GISD, Bryce received multiple awards for his video work, including the 41st Annual Telly Awards’ Silver Award in their General—Non-Broadcast division and Genesee County Education Foundation’s Everyday Hero Award.
Watts has also worked as Magnum Consulting’s Business Development and Marketing Specialist since March 2019. When joining the team, Bryce was tasked with increasing Magnum Consulting’s social media presence, creating consistency within branding, and rebuilding 4magnum.com from the ground up. Bryce implemented SEO tactics, increasing user flows to the company’s contact, projects, and careers sections.
Bryce lives in Davison, Michigan, with his wife Kaelee, and dog Kessel. Outside of work, Bryce loves working out at the Davison Athletic Club, playing volleyball with his wife, and researching all things blockchain-related.