Business Development Manager - Packaging
27240 Haggerty Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48331 Farmington Hls, MI 48331 US
We are currently searching for a Business Development Manager for our customer in the Novi, MI area. You will develop new accounts and coordinate technical support, marketing, and logistics while ensuring appropriate communication and alignment for local and global accounts. The right candidate must have a strong understanding of polyolefin packaging technology and the ability to conceive and develop new applications and support leading manufacturers in commercializing these innovations.
- Develop new business in targeted sectors through individual initiatives,
- Work with customer targets to position and gain approval for engineering resins for their projects for new and existing applications,
- Provide exceptional support to maintain and grow sales and relationships at existing accounts,
- Take actions to drive interest in company solutions: marketing, website, trade shows, and publications,
- Identify and bring internal support as needed to support and close development programs,
- Develop strong relationships with existing and potential customers and distributors, seeking new opportunities to grow sales,
- Cultivate relationships with leading external packaging technology providers,
- Train and give presentations to customers and distributors to aid in finding new programs,
- Coordinate with all regions to identify new application areas, share our application and market learnings, and ensure global accounts are managed in a coordinated fashion,
- Execute appropriate pricing actions,
- Document all activities in Salesforce or similar CRM.
- BS degree, preferably in engineering, chemistry, polymer, or science-related fields,
- Knowledge of packaging polymers and engineering plastic resins and demonstrated results in getting plastics/resins approved for commercial applications,
- Direct manufacturing or product development experience in packaging; Packaging converting experience; Distributor relationship experience.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
M-Team Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, M-Team Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marketing Specialist
Working within a dual role as Marketing Manager and Technical Recruiter at M-Team Solutions, Bryce Watts deploys marketing campaigns that drive qualified candidates to apply to our client’s open positions. Watts is also responsible for recruiting, recruitment marketing, communications, business development, graphic design, branding, and website development.
Soon after graduating with a B.B.A. in Marketing and high honors from the University of Michigan-Flint, Bryce began working full-time at the Genesee Intermediate School District as a Marketing and Video Specialist. During his time at GISD, Bryce received multiple awards for his video work, including the 41st Annual Telly Awards’ Silver Award in their General—Non-Broadcast division and Genesee County Education Foundation’s Everyday Hero Award.
Watts has also worked as Magnum Consulting’s Business Development and Marketing Specialist since March 2019. When joining the team, Bryce was tasked with increasing Magnum Consulting’s social media presence, creating consistency within branding, and rebuilding 4magnum.com from the ground up. Bryce implemented SEO tactics, increasing user flows to the company’s contact, projects, and careers sections.
Bryce lives in Davison, Michigan, with his wife Kaelee, and dog Kessel. Outside of work, Bryce loves working out at the Davison Athletic Club, playing volleyball with his wife, and researching all things blockchain-related.