Start your search. Find your place. Leverage your skills.
Business Development Manager - Plastics
27240 Haggerty Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48331 Farmington Hls, MI 48331 US
We are currently searching for three Business Development Managers / Account Managers with experience in the plastics, polymers, and resins industry for our customers in the Farmington Hills, MI, area. This is a hybrid remote opportunity.
- Develop strong relationships with existing and potential customers and distributors, seeking new opportunities to grow U.S. sales.
- Work with automotive OEM customer targets to position and gain approval for our engineered resins for their projects for new and or existing applications.
- Ensure prospects receive adequate technical support.
- Give presentations and training to customers and distributors.
- Provide regular development updates, resin forecasts, and monthly reports.
- Provide market and competitive intelligence to leadership and colleagues.
- Involvement in marketing, website, trade shows, and publications for sales purposes.
- Document all activities in Salesforce.
- BS degree, preferably in engineering, chemistry, polymer, or a science-related field.
- Knowledge of engineering plastic resins such as POM, PBT, PPS, COC and LCP
- Demonstrated results in getting plastics/resins approved for commercial applications
- Direct experience at automotive OEM and Tier 1 suppliers in automotive, medical, packaging, E/E, etc.
- Salesforce or similar CRM expertise.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
M-Team Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, M-Team Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marketing Specialist
Working within a dual role as Marketing Manager and Technical Recruiter at M-Team Solutions, Bryce Watts deploys marketing campaigns that drive qualified candidates to apply to our client’s open positions. Watts is also responsible for recruiting, recruitment marketing, communications, business development, graphic design, branding, and website development.
Soon after graduating with a B.B.A. in Marketing and high honors from the University of Michigan-Flint, Bryce began working full-time at the Genesee Intermediate School District as a Marketing and Video Specialist. During his time at GISD, Bryce received multiple awards for his video work, including the 41st Annual Telly Awards’ Silver Award in their General—Non-Broadcast division and Genesee County Education Foundation’s Everyday Hero Award.
Watts has also worked as Magnum Consulting’s Business Development and Marketing Specialist since March 2019. When joining the team, Bryce was tasked with increasing Magnum Consulting’s social media presence, creating consistency within branding, and rebuilding 4magnum.com from the ground up. Bryce implemented SEO tactics, increasing user flows to the company’s contact, projects, and careers sections.
Bryce lives in Davison, Michigan, with his wife Kaelee, and dog Kessel. Outside of work, Bryce loves working out at the Davison Athletic Club, playing volleyball with his wife, and researching all things blockchain-related.