Start your search. Find your place. Leverage your skills.
691 N Squirrel Rd #205, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 Auburn Hills, MI 48326 US
- Develop controls software/logic for various assembly applications
- Commission stations for full production and customer runoff in a timely manner
- Use Siemens TIA Portal, SIMATIC Manager, WinCC & ProTool to write software/logic; or Allen Bradley/Rockwell Studio5000/RSLogix5000 & FactoryTalk View Studio to write software/logic
- Travel to and from customer sites (Typically 50%)
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of controls-related experience preferred.
- Deep understanding of mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical systems.
- Strong understanding of microcontrollers (PLCs) and discrete I/O.
- Proficient at reading IEC and JIC standardized electrical drawings.
- Strong understanding of computer networks/networking.
- Passion for engineering.
- Enjoys solving technical problems and takes challenges head-on (sometimes with minor guidance or reference material).
- Well organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
M-Team Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, M-Team Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M-Team Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of M-Team Solutions’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marketing Specialist
Working within a dual role as Marketing Manager and Technical Recruiter at M-Team Solutions, Bryce Watts deploys marketing campaigns that drive qualified candidates to apply to our client’s open positions. Watts is also responsible for recruiting, recruitment marketing, communications, business development, graphic design, branding, and website development.
Soon after graduating with a B.B.A. in Marketing and high honors from the University of Michigan-Flint, Bryce began working full-time at the Genesee Intermediate School District as a Marketing and Video Specialist. During his time at GISD, Bryce received multiple awards for his video work, including the 41st Annual Telly Awards’ Silver Award in their General—Non-Broadcast division and Genesee County Education Foundation’s Everyday Hero Award.
Watts has also worked as Magnum Consulting’s Business Development and Marketing Specialist since March 2019. When joining the team, Bryce was tasked with increasing Magnum Consulting’s social media presence, creating consistency within branding, and rebuilding 4magnum.com from the ground up. Bryce implemented SEO tactics, increasing user flows to the company’s contact, projects, and careers sections.
Bryce lives in Davison, Michigan, with his wife Kaelee, and dog Kessel. Outside of work, Bryce loves working out at the Davison Athletic Club, playing volleyball with his wife, and researching all things blockchain-related.