Conveyor Project Engineer
815 Auburn Ave, Pontiac, MI 48342 Southfield, MI 48034 US
We are currently searching for a Conveyor Project Engineer for our customer in the Southfield, MI area. This is a direct hire opportunity with a growing company.
- Support all structural calculations, including kip loadings, column sizing, cover plate sizing, beam sizing, and base plate sizing, and select the correct structural members.
- Work with the P.E. for state-certified drawings of all structural and civil drawings.
- Be able to perform engineering calculations of drives, shafts, cylinders, and bearings.
- Must be able to provide chain pulls on CP Plus with drive balancing and drive drop-out capability based on the customer requirements.
- Provide FMEA and FEA documentation to outside sources per the customer's requirements.
- Be able to provide and create ABMs, Work Orders for the shop, and purchasing.
- Provide input to drawing development and technical support to the engineers working directly for the project engineer.
- Must be able to create a working solution to technical issues in a timely manner.
- Be able to check drawings or designate a checker within the group to check drawings before sending them to the shop or sub-fabrication source.
- Must be able to provide AutoCAD conveyor layouts to meet customer requirements.
- After award review and track project requirements Pre/Post Award Project submittals.
- Visit job sites for meetings and field checks as requested.
- Assist project manager and superintendent as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and 10+ years of conveyor, mechanical equipment, and/or material handling systems experience.
M-Team Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, M-Team Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. M-Team Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of M-Team Solutions’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marketing Specialist
Working within a dual role as Marketing Manager and Technical Recruiter at M-Team Solutions, Bryce Watts deploys marketing campaigns that drive qualified candidates to apply to our client’s open positions. Watts is also responsible for recruiting, recruitment marketing, communications, business development, graphic design, branding, and website development.
Soon after graduating with a B.B.A. in Marketing and high honors from the University of Michigan-Flint, Bryce began working full-time at the Genesee Intermediate School District as a Marketing and Video Specialist. During his time at GISD, Bryce received multiple awards for his video work, including the 41st Annual Telly Awards’ Silver Award in their General—Non-Broadcast division and Genesee County Education Foundation’s Everyday Hero Award.
Watts has also worked as Magnum Consulting’s Business Development and Marketing Specialist since March 2019. When joining the team, Bryce was tasked with increasing Magnum Consulting’s social media presence, creating consistency within branding, and rebuilding 4magnum.com from the ground up. Bryce implemented SEO tactics, increasing user flows to the company’s contact, projects, and careers sections.
Bryce lives in Davison, Michigan, with his wife Kaelee, and dog Kessel. Outside of work, Bryce loves working out at the Davison Athletic Club, playing volleyball with his wife, and researching all things blockchain-related.