Start your search. Find your place. Leverage your skills.
Field Service Engineer - PLC, HMI and Robot Systems
1000 Brown Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 Auburn Hills, MI 48326 US
- Use knowledge of electrical circuits, pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems, PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers), HMIs (Human Machine Interface), and robot programming to repair, upgrade, or correct existing automation systems
- Assist Project Engineers with setup, startup, testing, and debugging of products and automated systems.
- Perform preventative maintenance as requested by the customer to ensure minimum downtime and optimal operation of machines and equipment.
- Utilize engineering knowledge to communicate effectively with customers and suppliers.
- 3+ years of experience programming Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), and Human/Machine Interfaces (HMI) using Allen Bradley or Siemens software.
- 2+ years of programming any of the following types of robots: ABB, Fanuc, or Kuka is preferred.
- Experience with machine vision applications (Cognex, Keyence, etc.), machine commissioning, and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Electronic Repair, PCB design, or troubleshooting.
- Experience Soldering Discreet Components or Surface Mounts.
- VFDs (Variable Frequency Drive), servo applications, and Device communication networks (DNET, ENET, and Profibus).
- Experience with AutoCAD a plus.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
M-Team Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, M-Team Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marketing Specialist
Working within a dual role as Marketing Manager and Technical Recruiter at M-Team Solutions, Bryce Watts deploys marketing campaigns that drive qualified candidates to apply to our client’s open positions. Watts is also responsible for recruiting, recruitment marketing, communications, business development, graphic design, branding, and website development.
Soon after graduating with a B.B.A. in Marketing and high honors from the University of Michigan-Flint, Bryce began working full-time at the Genesee Intermediate School District as a Marketing and Video Specialist. During his time at GISD, Bryce received multiple awards for his video work, including the 41st Annual Telly Awards’ Silver Award in their General—Non-Broadcast division and Genesee County Education Foundation’s Everyday Hero Award.
Watts has also worked as Magnum Consulting’s Business Development and Marketing Specialist since March 2019. When joining the team, Bryce was tasked with increasing Magnum Consulting’s social media presence, creating consistency within branding, and rebuilding 4magnum.com from the ground up. Bryce implemented SEO tactics, increasing user flows to the company’s contact, projects, and careers sections.
Bryce lives in Davison, Michigan, with his wife Kaelee, and dog Kessel. Outside of work, Bryce loves working out at the Davison Athletic Club, playing volleyball with his wife, and researching all things blockchain-related.