Start your search. Find your place. Leverage your skills.
Program Manager - Mechatronics
4 Old Newtown Rd, Danbury, CT 06810 Danbury, CT 06810 US
We are currently searching for a Program Manager for our customer in southern Connecticut. This is a direct hire opportunity. You will lead and direct cross-functional teams to meet all internal quality and financial metrics, provide timely quotes, ensure that capacity needs will be met, and support continuous improvement cost reduction initiatives to meet financial goals.
- Award new projects by working with Regional Sales, AE, Factory PM Team, and Management Team.
- Review RFQ package with Sales/Engineering/Quality/Manufacturing team to define achievable specifications for quotation.
- Drive flawless launch of awarded projects.
- Set up and attend project meetings maintaining Gantt charts for customers and meeting project timing/milestones.
- Maintain financial status and meet pre-set financial goals.
- Coordinate/Supervise all document submissions per defined phase gate.
- Define project risk (4M analysis, i.e. tooling, automatic machine, capacity, supply chain, cost impact) and take proactive actions to mitigate risk.
- Support Change Management after the start of production (SOP)
- Define new specifications/targets for change management with customers and internal cross-functional team.
- Gather updated cost information from Factory PM for cost impact.
- Prepare new quotation packages for management's approval.
- Negotiate with customers to make new commercial agreements.
- Continue to develop additional products for automotive applications to meet next-gen requirements.
- Support forecasting and budget planning, RFQ-tracking, and implement best practices.
- Assist in global automotive projects as needed and other duties as assigned.
- Ability to travel as needed to customers, production sites, and suppliers (minimum 20%).
- Bachelor of Science degree in a technical discipline is strongly preferred.
- At least three years of automotive experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with APQP/PPAP phase gate development process.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and project management software; exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- A self-described team player seeking an engaging and collaborative work environment to grow their career with an industry leader.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
M-Team Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, M-Team Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marketing Specialist
Working within a dual role as Marketing Manager and Technical Recruiter at M-Team Solutions, Bryce Watts deploys marketing campaigns that drive qualified candidates to apply to our client’s open positions. Watts is also responsible for recruiting, recruitment marketing, communications, business development, graphic design, branding, and website development.
Soon after graduating with a B.B.A. in Marketing and high honors from the University of Michigan-Flint, Bryce began working full-time at the Genesee Intermediate School District as a Marketing and Video Specialist. During his time at GISD, Bryce received multiple awards for his video work, including the 41st Annual Telly Awards’ Silver Award in their General—Non-Broadcast division and Genesee County Education Foundation’s Everyday Hero Award.
Watts has also worked as Magnum Consulting’s Business Development and Marketing Specialist since March 2019. When joining the team, Bryce was tasked with increasing Magnum Consulting’s social media presence, creating consistency within branding, and rebuilding 4magnum.com from the ground up. Bryce implemented SEO tactics, increasing user flows to the company’s contact, projects, and careers sections.
Bryce lives in Davison, Michigan, with his wife Kaelee, and dog Kessel. Outside of work, Bryce loves working out at the Davison Athletic Club, playing volleyball with his wife, and researching all things blockchain-related.