Sales Engineer - Material Handling
6700 Tussing Rd, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 Columbus, OH 43068 US
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers.
- Provides product, service, or equipment, technical, and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Prepare schedules, charts, and support installations.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree is preferred, preferably in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 4+ years’ experience in the material handling industry
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
M-Team Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, M-Team Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marketing Specialist
Working within a dual role as Marketing Manager and Technical Recruiter at M-Team Solutions, Bryce Watts deploys marketing campaigns that drive qualified candidates to apply to our client’s open positions. Watts is also responsible for recruiting, recruitment marketing, communications, business development, graphic design, branding, and website development.
Soon after graduating with a B.B.A. in Marketing and high honors from the University of Michigan-Flint, Bryce began working full-time at the Genesee Intermediate School District as a Marketing and Video Specialist. During his time at GISD, Bryce received multiple awards for his video work, including the 41st Annual Telly Awards’ Silver Award in their General—Non-Broadcast division and Genesee County Education Foundation’s Everyday Hero Award.
Watts has also worked as Magnum Consulting’s Business Development and Marketing Specialist since March 2019. When joining the team, Bryce was tasked with increasing Magnum Consulting’s social media presence, creating consistency within branding, and rebuilding 4magnum.com from the ground up. Bryce implemented SEO tactics, increasing user flows to the company’s contact, projects, and careers sections.
Bryce lives in Davison, Michigan, with his wife Kaelee, and dog Kessel. Outside of work, Bryce loves working out at the Davison Athletic Club, playing volleyball with his wife, and researching all things blockchain-related.