Start your search. Find your place. Leverage your skills.
Senior Mechanical Engineer
901 Doris Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 Auburn Hills, MI 48326 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
- The Senior Mechanical Engineer performs and coordinates design activities in the early phase of a project, simultaneous engineering and project follow-up, including concept development, feasibility studies, reference research, and product layout design.
- As a member of the Project Core Team, the Senior Mechanical Engineer will be the customer point of contact for all mechanical designs, studies, issues, etc.
- The Senior Mechanical Engineer works with the Project Core Team to develop and share ownership of project timing and ensure that concerto tasks are up to date.
- Develops design concepts and completes designs for stations with a high degree of complexity.
- Development of standard assembly units of an assembly line in the early phase of a project in compliance with project specifications, company standards, customer requirements, and engineering principles.
- Line up and lead designers and detailers (internal and/or external) to execute designs successfully.
- Design capability using AutoCAD 2D and 3D packages - Inventor and/or Solidworks required; NX preferred.
- Working knowledge of GD&T.
M-Team Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes the most qualified individuals without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran/military status, marital status, or any other status protected by federal or state law, with regard to any term or condition of employment.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marketing Specialist
Working within a dual role as Marketing Manager and Technical Recruiter at M-Team Solutions, Bryce Watts deploys marketing campaigns that drive qualified candidates to apply to our client’s open positions. Watts is also responsible for recruiting, recruitment marketing, communications, business development, graphic design, branding, and website development.
Soon after graduating with a B.B.A. in Marketing and high honors from the University of Michigan-Flint, Bryce began working full-time at the Genesee Intermediate School District as a Marketing and Video Specialist. During his time at GISD, Bryce received multiple awards for his video work, including the 41st Annual Telly Awards’ Silver Award in their General—Non-Broadcast division and Genesee County Education Foundation’s Everyday Hero Award.
Watts has also worked as Magnum Consulting’s Business Development and Marketing Specialist since March 2019. When joining the team, Bryce was tasked with increasing Magnum Consulting’s social media presence, creating consistency within branding, and rebuilding 4magnum.com from the ground up. Bryce implemented SEO tactics, increasing user flows to the company’s contact, projects, and careers sections.
Bryce lives in Davison, Michigan, with his wife Kaelee, and dog Kessel. Outside of work, Bryce loves working out at the Davison Athletic Club, playing volleyball with his wife, and researching all things blockchain-related.