Service Engineer - Material Handling Systems
157 Trade St UNIT A, Lexington, KY 40511 Lexington, KY 40511 US
- Observing the equipment in operation; listening for problems; executing various test cycle operations, and using precision measuring and testing instruments
- Complete preventive maintenance requirements on equipment, following site-specific procedures & operations/maintenance manuals
- Ensure proper tracking of parts used to ensure consignment inventory accuracy. Follow proper stock handling procedures.
- Interpret engineering drawings and assist site installation crews as necessary throughout the installation phase of a project thru customer final acceptance.
- Must create bid documents and facilitate meetings and negotiations with subcontractors on small projects
- Understand project schedules and site activities required for the successful implementation of material handling systems.
- Familiar with structural design and analysis, including calculations
- Must be available to work weekends, nights, overtime, and holidays, as needed
- Must be flexible as the position may require traveling to job sites within the US, Canada, or Mexico
- Must be able to negotiate through an industrial conveyor system requiring climbing access ladders, scaffolding, screen guards, etc. Physically capable of standing and/or walking for lengthy periods of time. The ability to lift 25-50 lbs.
- The ability to choose and manage sub-contractors, manage schedules and budgets
- Requires debugging skills during the commissioning of new equipment and/or modifications to existing equipment
- Display broad-based customer focus and commitment to resolve problems and make decisions based upon the priority of the problem in relation to business needs
- Strong communication skills for interfacing with customer engineers in gathering system requirements and then translating the requirements into functional technical specifications
- Proficiency with MS office, particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, and general computer skills
- AutoCAD, Inventor, or other 3D modeling software
- PLC programming skills a plus
Education and Experience
- BS technical degree in electrical, mechanical, or automation engineering or equivalent experience
- 1-3+ years' experience in material handling and conveyor engineering for the automotive industry
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
M-Team Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, M-Team Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marketing Specialist
Working within a dual role as Marketing Manager and Technical Recruiter at M-Team Solutions, Bryce Watts deploys marketing campaigns that drive qualified candidates to apply to our client’s open positions. Watts is also responsible for recruiting, recruitment marketing, communications, business development, graphic design, branding, and website development.
Soon after graduating with a B.B.A. in Marketing and high honors from the University of Michigan-Flint, Bryce began working full-time at the Genesee Intermediate School District as a Marketing and Video Specialist. During his time at GISD, Bryce received multiple awards for his video work, including the 41st Annual Telly Awards’ Silver Award in their General—Non-Broadcast division and Genesee County Education Foundation’s Everyday Hero Award.
Watts has also worked as Magnum Consulting’s Business Development and Marketing Specialist since March 2019. When joining the team, Bryce was tasked with increasing Magnum Consulting’s social media presence, creating consistency within branding, and rebuilding 4magnum.com from the ground up. Bryce implemented SEO tactics, increasing user flows to the company’s contact, projects, and careers sections.
Bryce lives in Davison, Michigan, with his wife Kaelee, and dog Kessel. Outside of work, Bryce loves working out at the Davison Athletic Club, playing volleyball with his wife, and researching all things blockchain-related.