Sr. Controls Engineer
50685 Century Ct, Wixom, MI 48393 Wixom, MI 48393 US
We are currently searching for a Sr. Controls Engineer for a machine build and tooling company in Wixom, MI. This is a direct hire opportunity with the potential to be promoted into a leadership or management role in the future.
- Design and Startup of Controls Projects including PLC's, HMIs, Motion, Network Communications, and Robotics
- Write software from scratch for PLC and HMI.
- Start-up and debug support on the shop floor.
- Onsite installations at customer site. 25-30% travel throughout North America.
- Assist controls service department when needed.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of ten years of experience in the controls automation field
- Proven ability in software development and ability to troubleshoot machines
- Experience in Safety Systems and Requirements
- 70% Allen Bradley (SLC/PLC and Logix Platforms)
- 30% Siemens (Step 7 and TIA Portal Platforms)
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Motion with electric drives, hydraulics, and pneumatics
- Knowledge of Safety Circuits
- Knowledge of Analog Control Circuits
- Familiar with presses, tool carriers, shuttles, material transfer gantries
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
M-Team Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, M-Team Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marketing Specialist
Working within a dual role as Marketing Manager and Technical Recruiter at M-Team Solutions, Bryce Watts deploys marketing campaigns that drive qualified candidates to apply to our client’s open positions. Watts is also responsible for recruiting, recruitment marketing, communications, business development, graphic design, branding, and website development.
Soon after graduating with a B.B.A. in Marketing and high honors from the University of Michigan-Flint, Bryce began working full-time at the Genesee Intermediate School District as a Marketing and Video Specialist. During his time at GISD, Bryce received multiple awards for his video work, including the 41st Annual Telly Awards’ Silver Award in their General—Non-Broadcast division and Genesee County Education Foundation’s Everyday Hero Award.
Watts has also worked as Magnum Consulting’s Business Development and Marketing Specialist since March 2019. When joining the team, Bryce was tasked with increasing Magnum Consulting’s social media presence, creating consistency within branding, and rebuilding 4magnum.com from the ground up. Bryce implemented SEO tactics, increasing user flows to the company’s contact, projects, and careers sections.
Bryce lives in Davison, Michigan, with his wife Kaelee, and dog Kessel. Outside of work, Bryce loves working out at the Davison Athletic Club, playing volleyball with his wife, and researching all things blockchain-related.