Supply Chain Coordinator
27240 Haggerty Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48331 Farmington Hls, MI 48331 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
We are currently searching for a Supply Chain Coordinator for a 6-9 month contract-to-direct opportunity with our customer in the Novi, MI area. 2+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Material Planning / Management, Warehousing or Transportation. This is a hybrid work schedule with three days working from home and two days in the office after an initial training period.
- Work directly with customers and distributors, entering, processing, and managing a high volume of orders.
- Working directly with suppliers, shipping companies, and warehouse managers to ensure all shipments are moving through the chain properly and delivered on time
- Assist with maintaining optimum inventory levels by conducting inventory reconciliations, cycle counts, and calculating material replacement quantities.
- Coordinating with other departments and teams to identify and resolve any issues causing disruptions to the supply chain.
- Communicate with vendors regarding order status or delivery issues to ensure smooth operation of the supply chain
- Reviewing inventory levels, prices, and vendor quotes and contracts to identify areas for improvement in efficiency and/or cost savings
- Ensuring compliance with customer-specific requirements such as those pertaining to labeling, shipping, material, and shipping documents.
- Creating reports on supply chain activities and performance, including order history analysis, inventory level analysis, order delivery schedules and trends, etc.
- Support other supply chain activities as required, such as program reviews, price setting, system setup and improvements, sample order and non-commercial material management, etc.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience of Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
- Must have excellent communication and written skills
- Have a working knowledge of MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Willingness to work in fast growing organization and take a multi-functional role
- Display a positive attitude and be driven to provide the best possible service to customers
- Any knowledge of the Japanese language is a plus
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
M-Team Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, M-Team Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marketing Specialist
Working within a dual role as Marketing Manager and Technical Recruiter at M-Team Solutions, Bryce Watts deploys marketing campaigns that drive qualified candidates to apply to our client’s open positions. Watts is also responsible for recruiting, recruitment marketing, communications, business development, graphic design, branding, and website development.
Soon after graduating with a B.B.A. in Marketing and high honors from the University of Michigan-Flint, Bryce began working full-time at the Genesee Intermediate School District as a Marketing and Video Specialist. During his time at GISD, Bryce received multiple awards for his video work, including the 41st Annual Telly Awards’ Silver Award in their General—Non-Broadcast division and Genesee County Education Foundation’s Everyday Hero Award.
Watts has also worked as Magnum Consulting’s Business Development and Marketing Specialist since March 2019. When joining the team, Bryce was tasked with increasing Magnum Consulting’s social media presence, creating consistency within branding, and rebuilding 4magnum.com from the ground up. Bryce implemented SEO tactics, increasing user flows to the company’s contact, projects, and careers sections.
Bryce lives in Davison, Michigan, with his wife Kaelee, and dog Kessel. Outside of work, Bryce loves working out at the Davison Athletic Club, playing volleyball with his wife, and researching all things blockchain-related.