Technical Recruiter / Salesperson
48375 , 49512 Novi, MI 48375 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
We are currently seeking a Technical Recruiter/Salesperson to join our team. We offer a creative, collaborative, and challenging environment with competitive pay and benefit packages that include a 401(k)-retirement plan with company match, paid holidays, and vacations. This position will be working remotely from your home office with an occasional meeting at our office in Novi, MI.
- Source and screen qualified candidates through various recruiting tools and interviews for direct placement, contract-to-direct, and temporary assignment opportunities
- Communicate job offers and prepare employees for starting their new roles
- Maintain a network of candidates in engineering, IT, and business operations
- Perform relationship-building activities, from preparing your candidates for an interview, checking in on their first day of work, and keeping in touch throughout their assignment
- Assist with on-boarding, human resources policies and procedures, consulting on resume writing, and coaching candidates
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting, talent acquisition, sales, customer service, or engineering/IT with an interest in recruiting
- Customer service or sales-focused experience
- Experience collaborating in a team environment
- Desire to work in a performance-based environment
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office tools & Microsoft Teams; as well as applicant tracking systems; resume searching tools; email marketing tools; and social media networking.
M-Team Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes the most qualified individuals without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran/military status, marital status, or any other status protected by federal or state law, with regard to any term or condition of employment.
Meet Your Recruiter
Brad is a founding partner and President of M-Team Solutions, responsible for recruiting, business development, human resources, and financial operations. Prior to his current role, Brad spent 30 years building and leading sales and recruiting teams in the engineering, manufacturing, IT, and business operations fields.
Brad spent the first ten years of his career at one of the largest staffing companies in the world, where he progressed to become one of the top producers, winning six straight sales contests. He worked 14 years at an engineering staffing & recruiting startup as a Recruiter, Sales Executive, Manager, and Division Vice President. Brad then spent 18 months in IT and SaaS sales consulting before accepting the position of Vice President of Business Development at Magnum Consulting, a sister company to M-Team Solutions.
In addition to his responsibilities with M-Team, Mr. Smiles also manages new business development and account management at Magnum Consulting, a conveyor, tooling, material handling, and structural steel engineering and design consulting company.
Mr. Smiles received his Bachelor of Arts in Economics & Management from Albion College where he played four years of varsity football and was twice selected All-Conference; Brad also received a Master of Business Administration in Marketing from Oakland University.
Brad and his wife Patty live in Oxford, Michigan, with their two daughters, Abby and Becca, as well as their dog, Pumpkin. Brad also enjoys golfing, weightlifting, reading non-fiction books, travel, and family genealogy research.